white limited

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

a330us
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993

white limited

Post by a330us »

Hi Guys, I picked up another limited a few days ago and although certainly not mint with 28.5 miles on it and a crack in the side fairing and all original otherwise. I just saw pics before I bought it and the price was right but was only able to see a tiny portion of the exhaust and thought that it was a European mufflers and almost pissed myself when I realized that it had the competition mufflers on it in beautiful shape. Right on it was closed circuit course use only. I've never seen anything but pics and never even seen any for sale!
It has Europe tailight, floating rotors, ventilated clutch cover and Corbin seat so looks like I might have to move this to the head of the queue. Hopefully it might be a limited with the little extra stuff done to it from the factory. Regards Arch.
nickta
year: 1992

Re: white limited

Post by nickta »

Hi Arch.

Another win! How many bikes now reside in the shed now? Must be a few.

Cheers.

Nick.
a330us

Post by a330us »

Hi Nick,
Little embarressed to say but about 11 I believe but a couple might be parts bikes. I feel like I got pretty good deals on most of them but did sell most of my BMW's to fund these. I just think they were some of the prettiest bikes ever built and I basically repair, clean and polish rather than ride that much anymore. I just try and save them for the next group coming along!My kids aren't interested in bikes so someone down the road will enjoy them. Regards Arch.
nickta
year: 1992

Post by nickta »

Hi Arch.

Yeah, hear you about the kids. The closest one of mine got was sitting his scooter drivers license, but lost interest when he failed it.

The trouble with having so many, is you will eventually need an aircraft hanger to fit them all in!

Cheers.

Nick.
a330us

Post by a330us »

Yeah Nick, I did have a hanger once upon a time but when I sold my small plane the operators didn't take Kindly to having a bunch of cycles stored there, not buying much fuel or having maintenance performed you see!! No big deal, when you're used to shoving up the throttles on 530 thousand pounds of Airbus versus 65 hp on a small plane just didn't do anything for me!
I got a little sidetracked over the last couple of years into both old and newer triumph triples but but finding my way back into the Paso fold again, just can't stay away from them! Cheers Arch.
Stepaso
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Stepaso »

HI,
Thank the Triumph triples for they have provided you with the realisation of delightful & sure footed cornering, the LTD's really know how to go around corners, more delicate and confident than a Triumph sales brochure ...

I have a 1988 White Paso LTD and I prefer to ride it rather than my 1982 S2, The Paso is so sure footed and delicate, I just love getting out there on those twisty roads in New Zealand.
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Post by Mc tool »

Dodging washouts and slips , not to mention the odd missing bridge or two :D :)
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
a330us

Post by a330us »

aaah , would love to ride those New Zealand roads on a well sorted out Paso but afraid my riding days are behind me with age and back problems. I still have 12 of them but mostly just go down with a glass of wine to the garage and stare at them. Arch :thumbup: