discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

nilaus
year: 0

Clutch bleeding. I did it my wayyiii. Well it works for me

Post by nilaus »

Hi There

The way I have found work for me is.:

1. Handle bar turned fully right, so that the brake head cylinder is as horizontal as it can get. ( at all time make sure that the reservoir is filled :thumbup: ).
2. Mount a piece of se through hose on the air bleed screw.
3. And her I usually suck the line until the fluid runs by it self into a bottle. This is to go on until there are no bobbles to be seen in the hose. Still being careful that the reservoir doesn’t go empty.
4. Then I carefully pump the lever. In some cases there will be small a resistant and in most cases there will be none. Then I put a cloth over the reservoir, to preventing it squirting all over the bike and start bleeding the clutch, by pulling the clutch lever farley quickly (this will in most cases squirt from the reservoir) with the bleeder closed and when the lever in the bottom position, open the bleeder screw let the fluid just pas through, and then closing the bleeder screw, and then release the lever. Continue this and there will slowly build up pressure on the clutch.

This procedure works for me. It will take about 15 or so min. if I am lucky ;-) but,,, at all time make sure that the reservoir is filled :thumbup:, or els you will have to start all over again :mad: .

Pump a way boys :D