Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Pasochism?

Post by Skins »

:eek:

I never knew there was such a thing. But now I do. And I understand ... ooooo ... aaaahhh ... OW! ... ooooo ... OW! ... ooooo ... aaahhh

Very sorry to hear you Californians are having such rough weather, by the way. I hope it doesn't last much longer for you.
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

good one skins. i,a reformed paso owner ,highly agree.
by the way,3rd shift and i can't sleep.no one at work to talk bikes with and my wifes at work.what's a yank to do? i'll bug skins,he seems to enjoy a conversation.
so,do you have any other bikes? had any other dukes?enjoying your summer down there? remember,take a ride even if ya don't really need(want) to because we in the frozen north (actually it's 60 some degrees F as i type) would love to have some decent weather. i don't want to hurry your summer,just want our winter to go away.
is flannigans pub/hotel still down by the docks? spent many a evening and dollar in there. guys drinking wine from the barmaids slippers (her shoes, really). i think she had a v-50 guzzi.tracy , maybe? was a great time to be a doodlebugger. single,free to explore the oceans of the world and getting paid too! i said paid with a p.
great country there skins. some of the most beautiful scenery and roads i've seen.gonna try and get a wink now.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

yes, flannagans. only went there a couple of times, i think. mostly went to the britt, the duke, then the cock and bull. but the port area is always the liveliest, eh? sleep well, wiggs, nitey-nite, talk to you later.