Bezel Surround

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

aleeoop

Bezel Surround

Post by aleeoop »

I have an '87 Paso which seems to be missing part of the instrument bezel. It has the clear lense but it has tape around it and no other type of surround. I don't think the factory left it that way. What's supposed to be there? I don't have a good picture clearly showing what it should have come with. Does anyone know where I could get what ever is missing?
mike
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by mike »

mine was the same way. kinda crappy, no?
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

See my post (the second from the top) under Owners Manual. Did you manage to get a new one, mike? Or did you somehow fix the tabs? I don't think Phil Sutton has any new ones now. They must be available somewhere.

The problem here in NZ is the UV sunlight, which makes them craze. I've spoken on the phone to a supplier of protective film here in Wellington who says he has the solution, and can also polish out damage. I'll visit him and report sometime this (southern) summer.
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

no i didn't get a new one, i just deal with it. :roll:
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

My phriend phil is going to see if he can find a couple of new instrument case tops for you guys. Keep your eyes crossed.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Sorry guys, I've not been able to find instrument case tops, or a clock, over here at this time. I did however turn up another dealer in second-hand Ducati spares, who said he'd watch out for stuff for us.

I was able to find passenger footrests and a lifting handle for Ducateno's 907, however, so it's not all bad news.