Owner's Manual

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

aleeoop

Owner's Manual

Post by aleeoop »

I bought an '87 750 Paso in August and was fortunate to get a shop manual with it. I would like to get an owners manual too. Does anyone know where I could get one or a copy of one?
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

Congratulations on your find! Sounds really good. What colour and what sort of carburation does she have?

The Owners Manual has over 120 pages - quite a lot of copying. Much better to get the real thing if you can I'd say, even if it's 2nd hand.

The instrument case top has little plastic projections that go down and clamp to the case. I had to fix my clock when I got my bike, which I did by blending parts from two clocks (neither of which worked), and I put on a new case top on while I was at it, because the projections on the original were not the best. I got a brand new case top - mabe four years ago I guess - from a Ducati 2nd hand parts man (we call them wreckers) here in NZ. He often has new stuff also. I'll ring him tomorrow morning and see just how much help he might be able to give stateside Paso people.

You can download a parts book from the Registered Users Menu, where you can see a drawing of the instrument unit.
Last edited by Skins on Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Phil Sutton, the parts man mentioned above, of Desmocycle, NZ, says he'll check out the site. Hopefully, he'll keep an eye on us, and if he can help, he will.
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

I have a spare owner's manual that I'd be willing to sell...