discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

10 people on line NEW RECORD!!

Post by redpaso »

TEN ONLINE NOW!!!! :cool: this is a new record, 4 members & 6 guests.

The Paso legend grows :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

You're doing an excellent job as a motivator, cuz. Keep it up! We'll have to get Mike to update that record.

This land of Oz .. that would be OzTroylia, I 'spose ...
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

OZ-troy-lia! I like that, do you mind if I use it? Troy Bayliss grew up here & has a home about 15 minutes away. He is not in town much these days though.

Hey Skins you have past 200 posts & are the top Poster on this site, Well done, :thumbup: your posts are always very informative & entertaining so please keep them comming. I am actually working on a little something for the "Off the Apex" (I think I have that almost right) forum & will get it up as soon as I can.

200 posts that deserves a Coffee mug or something like that don't you think Mike? :D
Redpaso
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Thanks, cuz, and OzTroylia is free for the use of.

Actually I figured you were a potential contributor to 'Apex'! What are you working on? Prose, poetry, or pic?

I reckon wiggs might be good for a bit of creativity also.

And perhaps one or two of our South American or European members could set us the challenge of a poem or two in their own languages, to translate if we can! :cool:
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

I have some Pics that I can get up here soon, but I am working a little magic with Biro (keyboard, what century am I in?) along the lines of Prose I guess you could say! I am pretty keen to get in there with some poetry too.

There was a ducati called Paso
it was far too pretty to Race-o
so I sit & Stare
then I fall off my chair
& I admire her from a new place-o

This was one of my rejects. fear not! anything that I submit to "Apex" will be far superior to this :thumbup:
Last edited by redpaso on Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redpaso
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Heeeey 'RedBoy' - you sorta sound alright for a Aussie - (not a Ex Kiwi by chance are ya.........) :D :roll: :thumbup: :thumbup:
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

No Kiwi in me! I have got a Kiwi Brother in Law does that count? :eek:

I am thinking about a bike tour of there next year so I would be keen to meet some NZ Paso guys when I do it & ride some good roads. Your roads always look good in the pictures, not like our goat tracks :mad:
Redpaso
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Maaaate - we've got roads that make goat tracks look good - makes it interesting when on 16' rims............. :roll:
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

Pot holes make for good countersteering pratice so I guess they have their place, 16inchers can come in handy sometimes :thumbup:
Redpaso
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

I don't really push my bike right to the limit, but just sometimes - find that ya get a corner 'sooooo right', that theres a bit of a "Alllllllllllllllllllright!!!!!!" with a huge grin, going out the other side....... :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Negative would be a downhill off-camber corner that ya enter 'just a bit quick' - me, & the bike don't like them tooooo much :thumbdown: :thumbdown: - they give me brain-damage, (& this poor-dumb-country boy can'nt afford tooo much more of that.......) :roll: :roll:
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

the site's really booming!!! you guys rock!
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Thanks Mike - I'm gonna do my best to wake this site up a bit mate - think there's some crazy sounding Aussie around thats a bit looooose too - theres another Kiwi down in Wellington that sounds alright too, (for a Kiwi like :roll: :roll:......)
Might help bring some of the other members outa the woodwork.......
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

I am with you Duck Mate, lets get this site humming along with a few more regular Forum contributers. we are getting there, it is good clean fun & very informative. There seems to be a lot of reading of the forums but only a handful of us actually regularily contributing.

:confused:
Redpaso
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Welcome to the Aussie/Kiwi section.............. :roll: :roll: :D :thumbup: :thumbup:
Think we were all online at the same time the other day for a while...... :thumbup: :neener: :evil:
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

that is cool, I guess it helps with us being inthe same part of teh world, it makes for faster reply to posts which is excellant. I will be very quiet for the next week though because i am taking my kids camping. I hope there will be a lot of unread posts when I return in a week :thumbup:
Redpaso