Shinko tyres

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

Balarrasa
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Shinko tyres

Post by Balarrasa »

I know there are several posts about this topic, but I've just bought a set in the correct sizes for my Paso 750 for 160€ delivered at my door. Bought them in www. pneus-on-line.com. You can buy them from Spain or England for sure. I think they're dirt cheap and with little better than my 18 years old Michelin's and I wanted to make you know if someone needs tyres. BTW, has someone used them?
SebastiaanPost
year: 1986

Re: Shinko tyres

Post by SebastiaanPost »

Just got them on this morning. But having issues with assembling the rear wheel. Cant get it in correctly. The exenter from one of the two sides sticks out a centimeter of so. Maybe Some help here?
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Post by Mc tool »

The excenters are keyed onto the axle , there is a spline missing on the axle and a corresponding spline missing on the excenter and if you don't get these lined up spot on the excenter wont got fully onto the axle . Both ends of the axle have to be in line or the rear wheel will be out of alignment and its not to hard to get it one spline out , which may not be as immediately obvious as you may think :)
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
whitepaso
year: 1988

Post by whitepaso »

I just had a set installed on mine and so far I like them a lot. I don't have many miles, uh, kilometers on them so I can't say how they hold up. I think you will be pleased with them.