Parts Manual / Part numbers help

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

pope

Parts Manual / Part numbers help

Post by pope »

At my local Ducati dealer they do not have an up to date 750 Paso Microfiche (they do have a 906 fiche). I can print the pages or at least write the part numbers down that are needed (and they are quite accomidatiing in ordering the parts). The problem I am having is that it appears that the mircrofiche that we have on our downloads section has the "old" part numbering system and Ducati has changed all of the part numbers to a new numbering system. I specifically need the up to date part number for the oil line that runs from the bottom port of the engine to the T between the lower radiator ports. On the fiche that we have this is listed as part # 037093140, item #3, identified as a pipe, on TAV 15. Is there a simple way to convert this to the new numbers? Can anyone supply me with the correct number for this hose?
Thanks,
Doug
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

750 Paso microfilm:

037093143 lower pipe
037093163 upper pipe

750 spare parts catalogue (paper version):

same as up there AND ALSO these:

037093140 lower pipe
037093160 upper pipe

Maybe U wanted to know just these numbers?

I know, that Ducati have changed they nymber systems; BUT its Ducati dealers problem to solve that change! U must put more pressure to dealer.... Anyway i have allways ordered parts with OLD NUMBERS and i have got every time right parts! Ducati knows also those old numbers, so no need to figure out new numbers to them, its they problem and SURELY they can solve, what is new number, if You know old numbers :thumbup:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium