discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Re: lots of money ? no brains ? ........step right this way

Post by Finnpaso »

JWilliam wrote:
Bluey wrote:Though it would be nice if once we all bought Paso's they became a sought after forgotten era classic and worth $50k.
I think there is every chance that early 'carb machines will climb in value the same as the car market has gone. The modern stuff has any amount of electronic trickery and it is only going to get worse.
I think exact same way...... Those late carb models and especially early Marelli injected bikes, like 907IE, 851, 888 worked very well, caused by that Marelli injection, what was designed for Superbike race bikes (851 and 888). Later surely more problems, more and more with CAN-bus systems and need very expensive testers to figure out where will be those problems... I dont like such later Duck's no matter i like 999 alot, as it was little like "Paso's" (too ugly look for traditional Ducati owners), like 916-998 bikes with single side swingarm. In all articles they have written that 999 was BETTER bike than last 998. I dont now write about any SP-modell's...... They are totally different design with better suspension, etc.....

Antti
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium