site specific communication here only
please no advertisements or chitchat
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Re: ducatipaso.org has been hacked

Post by paso750 »

thanks to the link posted above [wayback machine or whatnot] I think I can resurrect the specs and maintenance articles
Mike, guess you know but whatever you may not find on the wayback machine you may find in Google cache at least for a short period of time still. What`s in the cache is of course quite up to date. Just search for "site: ducatipaso.org" and click on "in cache" of the single search results (most are old forum posts but that is easy to identify by the link shown). Of course you can do a more detailled search if behind the searchwords above you add ie "906" or "specs" or whatever. Only problem is that there`s only the shown site in the cache so one would need to search each single site seperately. I saw you already did a lot so this may only be usefull for some things you couldn`t find amongst your files.

Btw. I saw the donation button on the main page. Just to be sure jazzdollgmail.com is really you ?

G.
mike
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by mike »

paso750 wrote:
thanks to the link posted above [wayback machine or whatnot] I think I can resurrect the specs and maintenance articles
Mike, guess you know but whatever you may not find on the wayback machine you may find in Google cache at least for a short period of time still. What`s in the cache is of course quite up to date. Just search for "site: ducatipaso.org" and click on "in cache" of the single search results (most are old forum posts but that is easy to identify by the link shown). Of course you can do a more detailled search if behind the searchwords above you add ie "906" or "specs" or whatever. Only problem is that there`s only the shown site in the cache so one would need to search each single site seperately. I saw you already did a lot so this may only be usefull for some things you couldn`t find amongst your files.

Btw. I saw the donation button on the main page. Just to be sure jazzdollgmail.com is really you ?

G.
hehe yes that's my wife's email :)
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

what does it mean when in the list of registred users currently online it says "Google [Bot]" ?!

G.
mike
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by mike »

paso750 wrote:what does it mean when in the list of registred users currently online it says "Google [Bot]" ?!

G.
1) I fixed the email to be mine :)
2) that means that google is crawling the site for the index. neat eh? :D
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by jcslocum »

Gerhard, you're a genius!! I have to rebuild the FAQ and now I can find all of the old links!!!
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

jcslocum wrote:Gerhard, you're a genius!! I have to rebuild the FAQ and now I can find all of the old links!!!
Unfortunately, it seems now google cached the new website.
I hope you saved all the old links.
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019