It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject: Re: 750 Sport restoration project
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:12 pm 

model: 750 Sport
year: 1988
Hi David,
sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm supposed to be notified when there's a comment in this thread but it didn't work for some reason. Sounds like the same dents I have in mine.
They made some great bikes back in "the day". They didn't all look the same. Some of the bikes I lusted after were the Moto Guzzi LeMans 3, Gilera Saturno, Aprillia RS250, MacIntosh 1000 and on and on it goes :lol: .
I actually looked up a heap of Mito videos on Youtube after seeing your tank photo which then took me to the RS125 videos and...... I gotta stop torturing myself :banghead: :lol: .

Cheers
Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:19 am 

Hi Andrew,

Gilera Saturno .... very very tempted to get one at the moment, but think I might get lynched .... between bikes at home, at my sister and my parents, dont think I need another one, then ...... maybe.

note to self .... finish the ones that are in progress first. One of them, altho' not italian will be a shedload of fun,

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 am 

Same here mate.
I took the 750SS out for a spin today,only the second time in 12 months. I'm getting old :dunno: . I love my sports bikes but that was an uncomfortable but enjoyable experience :shock: :lol: . I think I might take up yoga to extend my sport bike riding years. That's what I get from riding dual sports the last dozen years....soft :roll: .
I'm actually looking at selling the SS and getting a early Multistrada,maybe one of the first ones.....or a Cagiva Elefant.....or a TL600.....or a Cagiva Gran Canyon....or,or,or....or keep my marriage and balls intact and keep what I've got :,( :lol: . Nah,the SS has to go :thumbup:

Cheers
Andrew

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 363 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25