New to Ducati - be kind!

discussion about the 750 Sport and '89/'90 900SS, which share many mechanicals with the Paso series
ducinthebay
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Sport
year: 1990

Re: New to Ducati - be kind!

Post by ducinthebay »

My adapter are made from the same pattern, as if I swap sides and turn them upside down, they fit either the 280 or 300 mm rotors.

for 300mm rotors, Yamaha YZF rotors work very well, and are plentiful. Easily first choice. EBC makes some reasonably priced steel rotors which work well if you want new. and if you search long enough, you can find some old stock 300 mm Brembo cast iron full floaters. There are also 300mm brembo rotors on the newer 620 Monsters and a few other models that will fit. The most rare are the ones on the first edition of the 907. If you lived in the US, i would send you the spare YZF rotors I have for a reasonable price.

Cheers, Phil
Duc in the Bay
1990 750 Sport x2-Rosso Blanko (900ss copy) & Nuovo Nudo (Scrambler project)
1991 907 -mostly stock
2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.
Rhino
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Re: New to Ducati - be kind!

Post by Rhino »

Welcome to the madness. If I (we) can be of any help - just ask. I know nothing about mechanics or engineering but I have a very absorbent shoulder!!

Congratulations on the purchase I have been keeping a half-interested eye open for a 750 Sport for years but I missed that one

Ride Safe
Rhino

If God rides a Harley . . .
Then the Devil rides a Duke!