Being nasty to my 750 Sport

discussion about the 750 Sport and '89/'90 900SS, which share many mechanicals with the Paso series
bmw851
model: other
year: 1988

Re: Being nasty to my 750 Sport

Post by bmw851 »

Andrew2 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOA2WQZu7ew

I've been wanting to go for a couple of years.It's a good excuse to get the Sport and MHR up and running ( and lose that 30kgs so I can get back into my leathers :dunno: ).

Cheers
Andrew
Well gosh darn it, do something about it, you'll never ever know, if you never ever go, Have watched that several times and it certainly is worth a giggle, reckon your mate on the RD is nicked in the head and in a good way, I like his style, that really does look like insane fun. :thumbup:

And just take your leathers to DBT or some such and have them um err adjusted to meet the new sizing requirements, it would be a lot quicker :beer:

I bought my current set a size up 4 years ago cause I knew I was about to give up smoking and would grow into them :mrgreen: and did :lol: only put on 15 Kg this time.

3 Years 4 Months 30 Days and around 18 hours since my last ciggy, but who's counting :smoke:

Cheers

Peter
So long, and thanks for all the fish...............

https://www.facebook.com/PDBCustomGuitars
bmw851

Post by bmw851 »

Well that was my last track day, and well, there was no point keeping something I'll never ride again, so my Sport is now resting comfortably next to an Alfa (they'll be conspiring to work up all sort of mayhem me thinks) with it's new owner in Adelaide, who will hopefully join the site and contribute.

Maybe a Paso of some description down the track (get it, get it, oh all right wasn't that good a pun :roll: ) somewhere, once one of my other road bikes is sold, it was fun, and a great to be learning/relearning all things Ducati related again.

Thanks for all the help and advice guys.

Sorry about tyres Andrew, the 16's went with the bike as part of the sale. :,(

Cheers

Peter
Attachments
SMP-090514_0191a.jpg
SMP-090514_0191a.jpg (181.98 KiB) Viewed 3831 times
Last edited by bmw851 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Andrew2
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Sport

Post by Andrew2 »

No worries about the tyres mate the Sport has some nice 10 year Michelins on it....I'm sure they'll be fine :dunno:
Sad to see it go but being comfy is the most important thing.I see a 907 in your future :thumbup: .

Cheers
Andrew
dkd
model: 750 Sport

Post by dkd »

Hi Peter,

So far no mayhem has been caused but the Italians in the shed, wonder sometimes what language they speak in there, a couple of Italians, a Spanish, and several others including english. So far all they have schemed is the weather ..... god I am starting to hate winter, the cold and the rain.

David
"Judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement".
Simon Bolivar
bmw851

Post by bmw851 »

David,

Welcome to all things Paso and Sport, hope you enjoy the site and conversation, sounds like a league of nations in your shed.

Just think how my lot get on with a Brit, 2 Italian's (1 visiting for awhile) and a German, sounds like the world cup could be played in there :lol:

Know what you mean about the weather, it's been snowing again 15 mins up the road from here, -2 supposedly this morning or thereabout's Brrrr............

Cheers

Peter