Is Stein-Dinse alwasy so hard to deal with!!!!

discussion about the 750 Sport and '89/'90 900SS, which share many mechanicals with the Paso series
fester
model: 900 SS
year: 1989

Is Stein-Dinse alwasy so hard to deal with!!!!

Post by fester »

Man, finally bit the bullet to buy my new clutch and some other incidental bits and pieces. Great range of stuff available at Stein-Dinse but I don't recall having a harder to deal with company before. Is this normal, I know they must be big and deal world wide but if they can't handle the volume surely they should cut back or staff up.

Asked a question (email) about the differences in the clutches on offer as there is no explanation on their web site. Still waiting for a reply nearly 2 weeks.
Asked about the availability of another product that was flagged as low on stock, please ask. Over a week still no reply.
Bit the bullet and ordered the stuff a couple of days ago, got the invoice and of course the clutch and sight glasses are on back order. Don't really understand the invoice as not sure if I pay the lot or just the stocked items (I asked for the lot to come as one) and not sure if I pay via the senders email or a special one (paypal). Have asked for clarification, still no answer.
Nice and quick to send me an account when I'm buying but at this stage bloody hopeless in responding to anything else it seems. I'm really hanging to get this stuff but this lack of communication really drags things out. Knew I should have bought the clutch through ebay seller but trying to save a bit of shipping.

Anyone dealt with them and can tell me if I am supposed to pay the full invoice or how I cancel those items if I want to speed up the order by buying part elsewehere. The online shopping cart doesn't give options to change order and given their attention to emails I'm not sure if a simple written request will get actioned quickly and allow things to proceed. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Re: Is Stein-Dinse alwasy so hard to deal with!!!!

Post by paso750 »

they have just recently moved so that may cause some problems. I never had issues when ordering parts in the past.
It`s probably best to give them a call and ask personally. International calls don`t cost what they did years ago.
Mandy Heiber, phone: 0049 531 12330032

http://www.weltzeit.de/zeitzonenkarte.php