French Techique Control

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
f1steveuk

French Techique Control

Post by f1steveuk »

I brought my Paso, just before we moved to France. I have taken her to bits, cleaned it all, checked it over, and she now looks like new (should do with 14000 miles on the clock!). Now to get insurance, I have to register her in France, which means a rear lamp with indicators built in ( I know I know, rare as hens teeth!!) and a KPH speedo. Temporary solution1, fit small body mounted indicators under the rear of the seat either side of the rear plate (which has been re-sited). Temp solution2, is there a over sticker available so the speedo shows both mph and kph (as fitted to imported bikes in the UK but in reverse)??? Here's hoping, I want to ride the thing!!!!
Duc750
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993

Post by Duc750 »

Drop me a PM,
I may be able to lend you my KM/h clocks for a while to get you through the test
Gwenadu

Post by Gwenadu »

Hi Steve!
Ask them (le Service des Mines, I suppose) if a bicycle wireless clock (20€?) in km/h near your mph clock could be suffisant...
Alain.
f1steveuk

Post by f1steveuk »

Just to keep you posted, there IS no Control Technique for bikes!!!! I just have to get a certificate of conformity from Ducati, ta anyway!!!