Adelaide South Australia Paso Owners

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Leo

Adelaide South Australia Paso Owners

Post by Leo »

Im just looking for another paso owner to catch up for a ride some day. Message me if your in Adelaide. Theres not many Paso's here it seems :sad: Leo
jomo
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by jomo »

Leo,

Are you the same bloke who was from near Wollongong about a year ago?

John
Leo

Re: Adelaide South Australia Paso Owners

Post by Leo »

Leo wrote:Im just looking for another paso owner to catch up for a ride some day. Message me if your in Adelaide. Theres not many Paso's here it seems :sad: Leo
Ive lived in South Australia all my life.
jomo
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by jomo »

Leo,

Hold your head high, you are truely an individual. :thumbup: It would be great to get over to your beatiful part of Australia again. It has been 25 years and was on my 900GTS with my wife Lynn on the back.

I'll keep you in mind if I ever head over yor way.

jomo
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

think your ebay ad will really be useful ?!
Leo

Post by Leo »

paso750 wrote:think your ebay ad will really be useful ?!
My ebay ad didnt work and it also got booted off coz I wasnt selling anything. Ebay or Ebad :thumbdown:
grantp906

Post by grantp906 »

Hello Leo

I have recently purchased a 906 Paso from another fellow here in adelaide and only know of one other machine in Adelaide (owned by one of the mechanics at the Bike Factory)

Are you still an owner, if so, please reply and perhaps we can catch up for a ride

regards

Grant
Leo

Post by Leo »

Hi Grant, I still have my 750 Paso and I also own a 750 Paso Limited. I sent you my details via personal message and hope to hear back and catch up for a ride. I havent joined any clubs but i would be happy just to know a couple of paso owners and go for rides now and then. Leo :thumbup:
Maxdog

Post by Maxdog »

I'm a long time owner of a 906 in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide, what part of town are you in. I'm a regular at Strathalbam on Sunday mornings for breakfast, pending on the weather of course, with all the other Dukes, I might see you there.
Leo

Post by Leo »

Hey, I live in the Port Adelaide area which is a good hours ride. I'll try get up there some time soon. Thanks :smoke:
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

HI Leo
try contacting the Ducati Owners Club of SA. there seems to be a resurgence of Paso owners, (well,four of us own Pasos)
http://www.docsa.com.au
we organise 2 rides a month through the hills departing from various locations around Adelaide. (as well as heaps of other fun stuff)
duckboy
grantp906

Post by grantp906 »

Gentlemen

I have been up to Strathalbyn the last three Sundays around 11am - 1pm and have not seen any Paso riders.

How about we meet Sunday this week (10th) any interest?

Just had a carby clean and gasket kit and the bike runs like a clock.

I will be at the Ducati Owners Club Meeting also on 11th at 8pm

Regards

Grant
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

Hi Grant

The paso is not quite back on the road just yet, but is not far off. There will be an article in the next newsletter with the whole Paso saga/ story.
Ill see you at the meeting
Brett