906 Body work, Help!

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Matty

906 Body work, Help!

Post by Matty »

Hello all, this is my first entry to the forum, and its not a happy one...
I have a Blue 906 that I've owned for less than a year, and have fallen totally in love with, wouldn't sell it for anything. I could go on and on about its good points, but you all know them already...
Now the bad news, it got knocked over sitting in a friends drive way the other day...so I'm on the search for a couple parts, that of course aren't made anymore..
I need a left side mirror/blinker and left side front body panel..The front panel could be repaired but I'd rather find a new/used one..
I've called a couple different suppliers and get the same answer..they don't make them any more!
So If anyone has any ideas as to where I could find this stuff I would eternally grateful!
Thanks alot!
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Where are you?
I don't think the body panels are no longer available, no matter I'll ask it to the local dealer 'cause I have to buy some little thing.
Really, I think it's impossible to find a new blue/white 906 panel (as the bike I had got... :lick: ), but a red 907's panel or a rough panel I think would be available.
Ciao
Last edited by persempre907 on Sat May 12, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by jcslocum »

I was at Ferracci a while back and they had a comlete set of bodywork in Blue. Don't know if it was 906 or not.
Matty

Post by Matty »

I'm up in Maine, so a little ways from everything really!
I found a site in California that does body work, unpainted and needing to be drilled, think its called Airtech..anyone heard of them, is the stuff any good? would have to get the whole bike repainted..
and still leaves me without the mirror/signal...
Where is this Ferracci place? in New York somewhere?
I'll google it..
Thanks
pasomio

Post by pasomio »

http://motorcyclebodywork.com/ducati/906PASO1988-89.htm

Remember..... these bodykits need drilling and the headlight needs to be cut out if you get the upperfairing. As far as turn signals go the Cagiva freccia mirrors have the same integrated turn signal and look only they bolt onto the side of the fairing as opposed to the clip on system of the original. Good Luck!
f1steveuk

Post by f1steveuk »

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/ima ... n%26sa%3DN

you might have to cut and paste that link, and I don't know if they are still going but apparently the bodywork is lighter as well
JWilliam
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

906 Body work, Help!

Post by JWilliam »

Airtech seem to do the lot!

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com