Paso 906 Mirrors

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
90Paso

Paso 906 Mirrors

Post by 90Paso »

Fellow members,
Do any of you know where I can get some mirrors for my Paso?
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Now on eBay there is an old one.
Unfortunately, the oldest stock mirrors are no longer available while the Cagiva Freccia type are still available.
Where are you from?
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
90Paso

Post by 90Paso »

Ciao,
Hey and thanks. I had seen it an sent the seller a message. I am awaiting feed back. I am from the US. Cincinnati Ohio. I bought the ducati a month ago and I am in love with it. Do you have a site that I can get the Cagiva Freccia type you mentioned?
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

I bought them on eBay.

Here there is an old kind mirror http://cgi.ebay.it/ducati-paso-750-mirr ... dZViewItem

while in the link below there is a Freccia type
http://cgi.ebay.it/Ducati-Paso-Spiegel- ... dZViewItem

I bought Paso's spare parts from both the sellers. Try asking them.

Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
enzo906

Replacement glass

Post by enzo906 »

Damaged glass can be replaced with a chinese copy of a Yamaha trailbike mirror 100mm diameter and glue it in with silicon rubber. It looks exactly the same as new and has the same focus / perception as the original, cost about Au $11:00

The actual plastic can be fixed with fibre glass ribbon and expoxy and re painted or Body Builders or Surf board makers can help you with that.

Blinker Lens - Thats the hard part, the internals can be knocked up from anything and reflective contact can be used (like the cheap sit on lawn mowers have) you can get it from 2 dollars shops, they use it for handicrafts. The Lens I have no answer other than Ebay and Wreckers with a little praying.

If your bike is red - there is a spray can that's very close it's a Toyota red touch up paint. If yours is like mine you need to take the damaged mirror to a paint shop and have them mix up the correct colour or get it sprayed and ask for a 500ml container for touch ups.

Nothing is impossible! well maybe a dodgy seat base, that's hard to fix