UK PASO906 MEETING

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
steele

UK PASO906 MEETING

Post by steele »

The Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival is an annual street show combining Italian cars from humble Alfasuds and Fiats through to Lambo's Ferraris and supercars I never heard of let alone saw.

There is also a bike section which I have organised the last few years and its now over 130 Italian bikes. Heres a youtube vid of last year, the last minute is the best bit but it shows a ride in to the show by about 50 bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5DwvVBNzGo

Do you UK Paso owners want to use 26th April 2008 to meet up. Its a great show, its all free, its on the streets, theres loads of choice of pubs cafes, bars etc and then they have a start your engine session twice a day.
Its one hell of a noise with all those hundreds of bikes and cars Gasfireman :cool:

Come on paso fans lets support duncan in this :thumbup:
steele

Re: UK PASO906 MEETING

Post by steele »

Only a couple of weeks away now dont forget Paso owners :cool:
gasfireman
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by gasfireman »

I shall be there on mine so that makes 2 of us and theres a guy in Gloster with a 750 said he would be down and also the guy in thornbury with one.
steele

Post by steele »

Thats great :cool: Theres a guy who works at the distribution depot behind the Folly pub rides a 907 do you know him Gasfireman ?
gasfireman
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by gasfireman »

steele wrote:Thats great :cool: Theres a guy who works at the distribution depot behind the Folly pub rides a 907 do you know him Gasfireman ?

I dont know the 907 but will have to look by cos its only 1/2 mile from my house.