Intro + opinions wanted

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Johnny

Re: Intro + opinions wanted

Post by Johnny »

Thanks Fraser

Does anyone know if there are compliance issues with bikes from NZ?
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Hey Johnny have you noticed this 907 that appeared on bikesales.com.au recently.
It is about 5 hours north of where I am but I may be able to get a guy that knows about these things to have a look at it for you if you want.
[You can't get much further from you in WA as it is up near Byron Bay (about an hour South West actually) towards the NSW/QLD border so freight may be an issue.]
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

I have thanks redpaso, I've got it set as my desktop background at the moment :P looks like a very neat bike with relatively low ks too, exactly what I'm after, but, I was going to use some profit from the sharemarket to buy my bike and unfortunately the profits have evaporated in the last week :mad: I'm probably going to have to wait until Sept/Oct before securing one, unless a low $ bargain comes along. I tell you what it's driving me crazy at the moment, I'm feeling really impatient.
DonaldoDuck
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by DonaldoDuck »

Ah yes, Paso's will make you crazy! Good Luck with your acquisition.
gail
year: 0

92 PASO FOR SALE, TASMANIA, AUSTRALIA

Post by gail »

Johnny or anyone else interested ,was down in Hobart, Tasmania last Saturday 21st and saw a 92 907 for sale , has 42000km, staintunes and a rack adaptor on rear, looks tidy. Contact Chris mobile 0416980326. Someone has to buy this, they are extremely rare so I have heard. All important price is $7,500 O.N.O Go Johnny go go go! ,,,,,,,,, Marty