gasopaso

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
steele

gasopaso

Post by steele »

Sorry for not replying to your thread skins m8 i am in the throws of moving house and only log in now and then...Didnt improve my times from 2004 ...but ..oh dear the old girl went into a slide of the line then picked her front wheel up ..almost verticaly before going into a tankslapper on the first run ........ :roll: and that was with out nos assist still recorded a terminal over 100mph ..my lady Nicola has it all on her camera phone which we will try to upload asap Only managed a best of 12.15 113mph over the 1/4 flyer speeds well down i am having real problems shifting gears with the nos engaged :thumbdown:
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

Sounds like pucker factor 10, huh? What a ride! I'm looking forward to pics on one wheel or two steele ... post 'em up!

So what's the hiccup w/ the NOS?
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Sounds exciting, steele! As you may recall, I do have my theories about improving the standard gear change set-up ...
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Don't all Paso's take off like this given a bit of stick :laugh: Sounds like a hairy ride lucky you did not use the NOS :eek: cant wait to se the pics,

keep the Paso flag flying :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"