yes on the body but not the wheels
14%

Total votes: 14

redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Duck01, Mate I got them & they are great but I have not been able to get them up here because my computer does not recognise & can't find the programme they are created in :screwy:

I like your colour scheme, the green is good. :thumbup:

It looks like good bike road territory in the background. get on to Mike so you can get them up for everyone to see. I tried :D

Your bike has made my Paso Background of the week on my computer :cool:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Hi there Red - glad ya liked the photos of the girl..... :thumbup: :thumbup:
(Been shifting house this week - now that I've found the computer mouse, can talk at ya again :roll: :roll:)
Had to ride the Paso to the new place the other day, just after a huge hailstorm had been through - I reckon I now know what it would be like to ride a roller-blade wearing pregnant hippo thats on ice..........was'nt flash, but managed to keep the wheels down..........
From what I understand, my bike was sold new in the current colour scheme, but who knows...........
As for the upper bit on fairing - that was apparently optonal at the time. Compared to Pasos I've ridden that don't have that fitted - it certainly reduces helmet buffeting.
Much as I love my bike, it might be for sale soon, but we'll see what happens................watch this space Red........
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

New 4wd, change of house & maybe sell the Paso???? What's going on over there???? :screwy: :eek: I think you better jump on & have a long ride before you make any rash decisions like that!

Have you confirmed it was sold new that way? I recall you seeking information to verify this in the past. AS for the screen I have never seen one before, it looks like it would be very effective. the wheels are also ones I have not seen before. The standard 906 had white wheels & the 750 had the same rims but they were black not red. It would be interesting to get confirmation of this.

I once rode my K100RS in a hail storm, it was not fun & fortunately I stopped under cover & could let it pass but did not have several hours to wait for the hail to melt. It made for an interesting ride & made me realise how quick my reflexes could be. I was just glad the K had narrow tyres, unlike the Paso :eek: :D
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Hi Red - No, have'nt had any real facts about the paint scheme on mine, apart from what the 2nd owner (who imported it into NZ) said, which is a pity, because if I knew it was genuine, then I'd be even more reluctant to sell it............
Apparantly, the colour change was done at new, by the Dutch importers. Like you, I reckon it looks great!! :D :thumbup:
Watch this space a bit more this week Red............. :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :roll: