discussions specific to the 906 Paso
907pasonut
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Re: NEAT 906 MELBOURNE italian bike exibition

Post by 907pasonut »

Jaffa wrote:
Duc906 wrote:Took a run from Warrnambool to Apollo Bay last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it, apart from the impatient f@%*&wit in the EL falcon that nearly took me out. if you guys ever decide to do a run down the GOR let me know and we could meet up somewhere.
Hi Ken, Claude and Nigel,

I will have my 907 in Melbourne over the Xmas/New Year period and have never ridden the GOR. I am keen to do a run to Warrnambool (?) or similar and thinking the idea for 3/4 Paso's / 907's on a run would be a fantastic sight.

Riding down to Melb' on Xmas eve so if you are interested, drop me a line via this forum.
a ride down the great ocean road on pasos would be a great ride and a good outing...unfortunately I have too many urgent commitments over christmas-new year period (and in January) :dunno: :wacko: :dunno: :wacko:
sadly...theyre not even holiday commitments :,( thumbdown :zip:
Cheers Claude.

...long live the square framed duc!

'92 907...numero 2046
'92 851...in progress
Duc906
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Re: NEAT 906 MELBOURNE italian bike exibition

Post by Duc906 »

G'day Jaffa,
It would be great to get a bunch of Paso's together, it's not something you would see too often, and to cruise along the GOR would be awesome. I will be heading to the folks place in Gippsland for Xmas but I should be home Mon night/Tuesday. Sometime between then and NYears would be good. When do you plan on going back?