Foot Rest Rubbers

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Harry
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Foot Rest Rubbers

Post by Harry »

Hello all. I have recently purchased a rear set of Foot Rests for the 906 but one is missing a Rubber. I thought that one of these would be easy to track down but i have had no luck in finding such. Does anyone on the Web Site have an idea of where to purchase these. I have tried e bay and several web sites but unfortunately for me the ones i have seen on e bay come with the whole Foot Rest and generally speaking postage for these is very expensive ( i live in Perth , Western Australia ) and any web sites i have visited for Paso parts do not show them in stock. Thanks in advance for any advice Harry :lol:
JoKing
model: 750 Paso
year: 1992

Re: Foot Rest Rubbers

Post by JoKing »

Hello Harry.
I can buy some & send it to you.
8€ plus shipping, 5€ uninsured. Insured 40€.... :drunk:
92` Ducati 907 i.e. - ST3-Conversion --> Burned down with my barn
78` Ducati 900 SS - Bevel --> Sved her by risking my life
90` Cagiva Freccia C12R - Paso`s smaller sister --> Burned down with my barn
86` Ducati 750 Paso
96` Cagiva 750 AC Elefant
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1990

Post by Mc tool »

They are deffinatly available ( try Gowanloch's iangowanloch@bigpond.com ) . the description on the packet sez its for a ST2, part #037069940 copripedana..st2 you may have to ring or e-mail the dealer as little stuff like this might not appear on their web site. They fit a lot of dukes so Id be surprized if any ducati dealer cant get one. If you luck out I could probly get one to you :)
Hamish
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
Harry

Post by Harry »

Thanks a lot guys for your offers of help, i was in the Office today and just in conversation was talking about this problem and a new guy we have hired told "Oh i have a set of ST2 Rear pegs at home with the Rubbers you can have" so yeh it worked out good for me . Mctool what part of NZ are you in? i am originally from the deep south, Bluff. :lol:
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

Harry wrote:Thanks a lot guys for your offers of help, i was in the Office today and just in conversation was talking about this problem and a new guy we have hired told "Oh i have a set of ST2 Rear pegs at home with the Rubbers you can have" so yeh it worked out good for me . Mctool what part of NZ are you in? i am originally from the deep south, Bluff. :lol:
Bluff huh ? I am in Nelson , but born and bred in Invercargill, used to get on the piss a bit in Bluff , knew a few reprobates from down there :drunk: some nights I dunno how I got back to Inver's...... good times
Harry

Post by Harry »

lol thats a laugh mate, yeh i come from one of the bigger families down there and yeh it was a wild place to grow up hahaha
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

yeah , small world , my Mrs works with a Bragg. I used to work for Rices :)
Harry

Post by Harry »

Yep i remember when Rices had there show room on the back road out towards the Airport. Yeh my last name is Ryan and i left NZ in 2003, i have been back home a couple of times and would like to move back to NZ one day but will just have to see how things go. Nelson is a nice place and would be great for rides on the Paso. If i did move back my Paso would come with me i couldnt part with her now.
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

That was my 1st guess, used to know a paula,thru a friends Mrs
ducbertus
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Post by ducbertus »

yep McTool,
the world shrunk the last 10 years.
My oldest son stayed 3 months in Invercargill as a trainee on one of the farms.
it was located to the southcoast (next stop was the South Pole it self my son said)
talked to my wife to visit NZ once.

Bertus
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

The south coast sure can get a bit wild, all the tree's have a perminant lean because of the wind.
Lot of funny stuff goes on there,lot of "games", waaay past sheep shaggin,even the wild pigs and penguins back off a safe distance before they turn and run.I reckon the only reason they converted from sheep to dairy farming down there is coz the cows are a more conveniant height :lol: