Free headlight covers (Update)

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
JWilliam
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Free headlight covers (Update)

Post by JWilliam »

Still some of these left people, I have got the postage down to such a low price that they are now free. All you need do is PM me a delivery address*, if you are worried about security then have it sent to a work address - it will get to you. What you get is the clear 2mm perspex cover with anti-scratch sheet both sides (you need to remove this). On one side are 4 pieces of 'hook' velcro. these are placed onto the 'loop' velcro side that is already stuck onto the perspex cover - unpeel the adhesive backing. Align the headlight cover to your Paso headlight and press on firmly. I originally made one cover for my motorbike but had to buy a large sheet of perspex for this, with no other need for the sheet I could think of no better use than to make some more. *Postage to UK address only & sorry about the picture, cant get this upright.

Derek
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1994

Post by Derek »

Many thanks to JWilliam for the headlight cover that arrived unexpectedly earlier this week, I'd forgotten ll about it. It is a perfect fit and will keep the headlight on my 907 free from stone damage. Well done :)
1994 907ie
2017 Supersport 939
2015 Scrambler Classic
1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland
Giscard
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Re: Free headlight covers (Update)

Post by Giscard »

I would also like to thank JWilliam, for my headlight cover which has just arrived and will be fitted to my 906 Paso fairly soon. :)
900streetfighter
year: 1992

Post by 900streetfighter »

Thanks a lot JWilliam, I received mine early January, haven't fitted it yet as the 907 is in bits at the mo. Nice well made cover, cheers, Keith.
englishstiv
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1992

Post by englishstiv »

Received mine yesterday many, many thanks. Perfect bit of kit. A bit like Christmas as it feels like a gift. Thankyou for the free postage aswell.
DUCATI 907ie 1992
HARLEY DAVIDSON ELECTRA GLIDE CLASSIC 1991
DaveM
model: 750 Paso
year: 1990

Post by DaveM »

:thumbup: many thanks J William i received the cover today. I have not fitted it yet but it should do the job perfectly. Once again thanks... :thumbup: