auto parts in europe

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
bobst2
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

auto parts in europe

Post by bobst2 »

hi does anyone work at a fiat dealer or a auto parts supplier. i posted looking for crank sensor supplier
the post is here.
if you read the responces it says that a older fiat sensor will work. with fiat not being sold in canada till last year i was wondering if you could compare the duck sensor to the fiat i think it comes from a 1983-1991 fiat uno
thanks
angelix
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1990

Re: auto parts in europe

Post by angelix »

bobst2 wrote:hi does anyone work at a fiat dealer or a auto parts supplier. i posted looking for crank sensor supplier
the post is here.
if you read the responces it says that a older fiat sensor will work. with fiat not being sold in canada till last year i was wondering if you could compare the duck sensor to the fiat i think it comes from a 1983-1991 fiat uno
thanks

When I replaced the one on my P750 I think the replacement was coming from a Fiat UNO.

It looked very much like this one
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turbo-Petrol-19 ... B005GWE454 ,

or this one (sscroll the luisting there is a VERY good cloup picture of the sensor and the connector)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Uno-1-3I ... 0609540034

ImageImageImage

unfortunately I sold my bike and all the related spares and I do not have the possibility of double checking, but I am sure somebody else will come to your rescue.

worse case scenario, just buy one and try, if is not OK you can send it back to the seller, although we are not talking of big money :thumbup:

regards,
Angelo
bobst2
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: auto parts in europe

Post by bobst2 »

found supply in u.s. yes fits uno marell part# sen-8e ebay u.s.auction#330556846238 $30.00 from florida

thanks for your help