Wiring in a Main Feed Relay

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Harry
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Wiring in a Main Feed Relay

Post by Harry »

Hi everyone i have just completed this mod and i cannot believe the differance it has made. The Paso had been sitting for 7 days in cold weather here in Perth and i thought once i had done Wiring i would have to charge the Battery before i tested this modification. Not so, i finished the wiring and put the key in the Ignition and got a fright when i hit the starter she only wound over once and then fired into life, the bike has never done this from cold since i have owned it . The next amazing discoverey was i can now turn the Headlight on and the Motor does not cut out yipeee the Headlight does not pulsate at idle and is a nice bright glow not the dim yellow glow it used to have. Well worth the effort this mod and its restored my faith in the old girl now i can ride in the dark ( well once i have replaced the Fork Seals ) lol its never ending. And as a side note a gentleman ( and i use this term lightly) had the audacity to call the Paso FUGLY well low and behold my wife who is not a bike rider rounded up on him hahahaha and shot him to pieces, the dickhead doesnt even own a Bike .