wiring diagram

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

wiring diagram

Post by Mc tool »

Does anyone have a colour wiring diagram for the 906 paso . I have the black & white one out of the manual but I cant (f$#@ing ) read that and Im sure I have seen a colour one ( probly somewhere in my hard drive but buggered if I can find it
Thanks
Hamish
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Re: wiring diagram

Post by paso750 »

what you`ve seen was the one of the 750 that Terry made or the one of the 907ie.

Here`s the 906 diagram. Now in colour, too. Just for you.

https://www.box.com/s/cuv8nragt3z1vi0pw9pz

G.

PS: you have a 17" front and a 16" rear. I`ve never seen that combination. Now I know you collect Michelins, but only rears ? :mrgreen:
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Re: wiring diagram

Post by Mc tool »

All the best riders have the ole 16's & 17's combo ...... where have you been !!?? :lol: :lol: . I went thru all the drama of the 17" conversion and what you see here is me 1/2 way thru the process of changing it all back to 16's. This way I now have a 17" kit with EVERYTHING in it , all sorted , pre fitted ( NO more F#$%ing about )gauranteed to work , even made new radiator brackets to move rad back.
Thanks for the colour diagram , makes life easy . I reckon 1/2 the wires ont his bike dont need to be there, and Im fitting a couple of extra relays and another fuse box to power the magic box , coils and fuel pump, and the headlights . Some of the wires seem to do a few laps around the bike and I think that the scrap copper I will have left over will pay for the new parts ( but not the therapy ............. or the beer ) :D
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time