discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Re: Greetings! New rescued paso here

Post by Mc tool »

JWilliam wrote:
Mc tool wrote:Jwilliam, that paint job looks cool , but I gotta say that the back tire looks so wrong , Probly works real good but to me the profile is way to high . I know tire's are a bitch to get for the paso but Im ( have done now ) going for the 17" conv .... mostly to avoid the very thing I see at your back wheel, but I do like that tricoloure paint job
Hamish
Grip is super, way better than the Michelins ever were. The tall profile looks a bit Motogp I know but I can get some serious lean. If I was going to get new wheels I'd want BST carbons - £2K+ tho but the axle and disc fitment is all taken care of by them as they make custom hubs. I'll dream it will happen one day.
Yeah , There is more to fitting 17" wheels than you'd 1st think ( as I found out :) ) , carbon fiber rims would be just the best Mmmm M , ya'd almost have to graft on a set of USD forks too then. I actually wish I had 1/2 a dozen Paso's to customise ( and the dough to do it ) :D
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
smurfiyot
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Re: Greetings! New rescued paso here

Post by smurfiyot »

@paso750 - would the stock 1098 swinger fit perfectly on the paso 906 mount? If no, which part(swinger/paso) needs adjustments? Thanks