Wired Paso (owner)

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Wired Paso (owner)

Post by Mc tool »

As you can see I got bored and what better thing to do than -uck about with something that is working fine, what a day , 1st ....relays :mad: just coz all the pins are in the same place Doesn't mean the little -uckers :mad: are all wired the same inside ...yeah if you look close the little numbers by the pins change places accordingly but who does that :banghead: and on top of that ( once I'd got that sorted and NO ! I aint going to tell you how long it took :zip: ) my friggin camera started acting up whilst trying to take the above pix .... but it turns out I was pressing the power button .... not the shutter button .
Jwilliam here is your chance for revenge :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... and
Higgy ..... just get it over with :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and now I can see the fuse I misplaced ( on the digiplex ) bugger me !!
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
ducinthebay
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Sport

Re: Wired Paso (owner)

Post by ducinthebay »

McTool, if I lived in your neighborhood I would gladly come over to your garage to hand you tools, drink your beer and generally just be entertained. Keep up the good work.

Does it still run?

Cheers, Phil
Duc in the Bay
1990 750 Sport x2-Rosso Blanko (900ss copy) & Nuovo Nudo (Scrambler project)
1991 907 -mostly stock
2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

ducinthebay wrote:McTool, if I lived in your neighborhood I would gladly come over to your garage to hand you tools, drink your beer and generally just be entertained. Keep up the good work.

Does it still run?

Cheers, Phil
Id probly like that but after the beer the work suffers both in quantity and quality , more than once I have returned to the cave the next day and looked at the previous days efforts and wondered what I was thinking :lol: :lol:
Does it still run ,..... no, By moving the start solenoid now the (crappy old ) battery cable is to short , and anyhow the plan for today is to re-investigate the cam timing as when I last did it , and thoughtfully noted the specs so I could get the correct offset keys ..... now I cant find the notes and I have learnt not to rely on memory...... especially if it involves spending money . Im pretty sure one pot was out 4 deg and the other 8 deg , I do remember one was twice what the other was , and Im sure I even posted it here somewhere but I cant find it...... Tally Ho !
Hamish
Fraser
model: 750 Paso
year: 1986

Post by Fraser »

Hamish,

That's a nice clean looking bike (what we can see), so whose bike did you use for the photos?

Cheers,

Fraser.
750 Paso
1980 Moto Morini 500 Sport
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

Go jump in the lake Fraser :D :lol: :lol: Its mine and it should be clean ,it hasn't been out of the shed for years . Next Im gunna learn me how to spray paint , with a proper spray gun thing .... not just spray cans ( like the Guzzi )
wouldn't want to get much closer , looks good at 50 ( 50mph or 50 yards ) It cracked up so much that everyone thinks its the original paint ;) ...... which was just the look I wanted 8) ( yeah right !!). I want the Ducati red on top and Im thinkin an opal lookin sort of white on the bottom and wheels . Mmmmm we shall see , rest assured if it all turns to shit you wont hear a word about it :) :) :dunno: :dunno: