New to the forum!

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
typhon

New to the forum!

Post by typhon »

Just wanted to say "Hi!"

As of yesterday, I am the proud owner of a brand spanking new (to me that is) 1990 Ducati Paso 906. From all of the info that I can gather, she used to be a blue one. Now she is entirely red and has 4160 original miles on the clock. All seems to be well with a few small items needing attention. I really can't wait to put some time in the saddle on this one.

Also, never joined a forum before. Looks like fun.

Typhon
steele

Post by steele »

WELCOME ON BOARD TYPHON nice to have another 906 on here :thumbup: :D
chrisjpitt

Post by chrisjpitt »

Yes, welcome aboard - you should be able to find quite a lot about your 906 here as there are some knowledgeable members.

Also, take a look here if you have not already:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/paso - Most members frequent this group as well.

Reagrds,

Chris.
f1steveuk

Post by f1steveuk »

I'll say hi too then!! Joined yesterday, and I picked up my 906 PASO today!!! 14,873 miles from new, and now in my garage, and I am as pleased as punch! I have ridden bikes since I was 17 (now 45) and suddenly I know I have been missing something, I should have had a Duke years ago.
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Welcome F1Steve :D Welcome to the Forum & Paso-dom as well, it is a great feeling to find that thing that fills the void you have felt all your life & when it's a Paso that is even better. enjoy her both in your shed & on teh road, they are a challenge that is full of rewards for those passionate enough to invest love & care into something that is truelly beautiful :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Yeah - welcome to the site guys - hope you enjoy it, & your bikes - they are great!!

Hey Red - ya need to have a look at your upside-down inverter - (it keeps turning your Aussie 'the' inside out................. :roll: :D :thumbup: )
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by redpaso »

Duck - Yeah I know about the teh thing that I do, it is that lackof co-ordination thing & my brain moving faster than my hands. In word it fixes itself now but here I have to remember to go back & sort it, If only I could slow my brain I would be right :roll:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Duck01

Post by Duck01 »

Is funny though Red - (there's gotta be a joke about deslexic Aussies somewhere............ :D :roll: :thumbup: )
jomo

Post by jomo »

Did you hear about the Aussie dislexic, agnostic, insomniac?

He layed awake all night, wondering if there really was a dog?

jomo
Brake late & brake hard,
jomo

Paso 906 Blue
Paso 906 Silver
Bultaco Metralla GT370 Custom
Bultaco Metralla GT250
Bultaco Frontera 250 Mk.9
Suzuki RMX250