Need parts & accessories help/links

discussions specific to the 907IE
beemerboy
year: 0

Need parts & accessories help/links

Post by beemerboy »

I'm going to need a platic, rubber, or film type protector for my 907's gas tank (you know, that area above the spot your jewels rest against the seat).

I've done a fair amount of internet surfing and have come up with a few decent links but nothing that seems to cater to the Paso, 906, and 907 line. Any help would be appreciated as I'm now looking to replace the rectifier.

TIA!
Regards,
Randy
'02 BMW RT
'06 BMW K1200S
beemerboy

Found a rectifier

Post by beemerboy »

I'm answering my own posts....

Okay, I found a rectifier at bikebandit.com. They ain't cheap but at least I found one. The local Duc dealer doesn't have much in the way of anything so I'm scrambling to locate parts anywhere I can.
Regards,
Randy
'02 BMW RT
'06 BMW K1200S
krakan

Link to good service.

Post by krakan »

Hi, try this. http://www.biscaya.com The homepage
is in swedish, but try giving them a call, they can help
out in most cases and they have great connections
with Ducati. Better late than never... Krakan
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

If you let us know which part of the world you are in we maybe able to offer better assistance :umm:
beemerboy

Post by beemerboy »

redpaso wrote:If you let us know which part of the world you are in we maybe able to offer better assistance :umm:
Moi? Why, I'm in Colorful Colorado (that's what my license plate says). Home of blue skies, great skiing, semi-gorgeous women, and the Denver Broncos - past Super Bowl winners but mostly lame-ass wannabe's since 1998. :sad:
Regards,
Randy
'02 BMW RT
'06 BMW K1200S
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Sounds like a beautiful part of the world. I don't know what is available up your way but you can always try Ducati Gawanloch here in Australia, They claim to have the worlds largest selection of Ducati Bevel spares in the world & they are Paso friendly as well, Basically from my expereience & others I know who use them (owning a wide variety of Italian machinary) If you need it they have got it, or can suggest an excellant alternative part. They deliver world wide & are excellant on price & service.

http://www.ducati-gowanloch.com

gowanloch@ozemail.com.au

(I would like to declare that I unfortunately do not own shares in this business but if the news is good we should spread it!)

K1, I always wanted one, I reckoned if I had one & left it sitting in thje shed for a few years it would be a good investment & a bloody good ride as all BMW's are. I have a K100RS - Love it!