907 Parts Catalog

discussions specific to the 907IE
Wheels

907 Parts Catalog

Post by Wheels »

Hello All,

I have been searching the internet for parts for my 91-907 (like many of us) and often come up with just a part no., poor description and no bike model associated with the part. I was hoping someone may know where I can get a parts catalog on line for a 907 so I don't have to spend so much time calling dealers asking about part information.

Regards,

Wheels
KillerB
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Post by KillerB »

Welcome Wheels,

I do have the parts listing on microfiche and I'm trying to find the time to convert it to PDF so it may be posted in the downloads section. Someday soon I hope.

Regards, B
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Hey KillerB, that's really good.
Even JPG or TIF files would be great.

I've been boring myself a lot sorting out parts' numbers and microfisches from http://www.powersportspro.com online system.

I sent my work to Mike Roten to have it shared in the forum. But probably he isn't following the forum since few weeks.

Waiting for your work to be completed, I can anticipate mine via email. Potential users shall pay attention to the fact that is not coming from an official Ducati source, therfore it can be uncomplete or wrong but always better than nothing.
Last edited by Fernando on Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wheels

Post by Wheels »

KillerB,

Thanks for Your reply, it will save tons of time looking for parts.
I look forward to Your document.

Wheels
Rogero
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by Rogero »

Something like this would be fantastic. It striks me that getting perts for the 907 is going to become a bit of a challenge in the future!