discussions specific to the 907IE
higgy
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

No Fuel Pump

Post by higgy »

This is just one of several possibilities

Don't yet know if the Diode is blown but you can see the burned circuit from a little reckless troubleshooting one long night :drunk: at the relays

Everything else works fine, now I have a test bed for ECU testing.Someday I might actually get around to fixin this one :beer:
Last edited by higgy on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ducati,making mechanics out of riders since 1946
There's no problem so bad that a little fixing can't make it worse! : )
If it ain't broke keep fixin it till it is
88 750
90 906
92 907ie
nickta

Re: No Fuel Pump

Post by nickta »

Hi Higgy.

I have been reading your posts regarding talking to the P7 ECU and what have you. I have always been intrigued with the Jefferies MyECU http://www.myecu.biz/MyECU/index.htm

Had a look at the Web site last week again, and things look as if they have got a whole lot less expensive. Have you considered stumping for a kit and putting it together? I don't think it would be for the faint hearted, but the benefits could be interesting. It does appear to be everything the P7 isn't!

Cheers.

Nick.
higgy
paso grand pooh-bah

Re: No Fuel Pump

Post by higgy »

I looked into this a while back,he really didn't seem that interested in providing one for me

I think the Megasquirt would be a better option for me anyway but not quite ready to go there just yet if I can figure out how to turn on the comms for the P7 even if it means adding a daughter card to increase the memory

Guzzi's work utilizing the exact same ecu so it should be possible, just hard to find sources of info on such an old system
Ducati,making mechanics out of riders since 1946
There's no problem so bad that a little fixing can't make it worse! : )
If it ain't broke keep fixin it till it is
88 750
90 906
92 907ie