left hand indicator lens

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
wazzawiseman
year: 0

left hand indicator lens

Post by wazzawiseman »

:sad: Just wondering if anyone has the left side indicator lens? ....mine just fell off somewhere :sad: :sad: :sad: ....plese respond soonest as i keep getting pulled up by cops as i dont have one on that side, im in New Zealand , please advise soonest, many thanks...Warren......my email is

wfoote@ihug.co.nz

(i think all models carry the same lens?) :sad:
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

That is easy to find from local Ducati dealer and its quite cheap also(remembering 9€,or something close) :thumbup: I have some new spares allways in my garrage, but its stupid to send such in package to another part of world, cause shipping coast are many times higher, than orange lens... :evil:

Ps all modells have same lens....
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
wazzawiseman

Post by wazzawiseman »

ok, ill try to ckeck out wether they are obtainable locally, and i will go from there....ive made a temp one today from a plastic milk container a cellofane, looks really good actually
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

That is best solution to You, but IF they cant order any in Ducati dealer for You, surely i can ship one to You, if You pay shipping also.

I think, there is one in Ebay just now with that bulb holder cheaply. :thumbup: Someone have taken mirror and only those lens and holder are for sale! Surely, cause everybody wants one mirror. Btw one memeber from here(Fraser), close to You, ordered 4 mirrors from FAR company and those mirrors are for sale in some shop there close you. They are white and need to paint to suitable colour of bike. :thumbup:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium