danielk

paso ltd or 907ie wanted

Post by danielk »

Must be in excellent condition
Daniel
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi dan,
if you read the post on the 907"slight project bike" you may find the 907 you search for. the photo's almost gave me a chubby and i have an identical bike.
slight project,all it needs is a fuel pump(one on ebay a week or so ago),tires and battery.figure that in on the purchase price and someone will have what looks like a low mile beauty.
the real irony is big martin is in your neck of the wood,georgia or alabama if i recall correctly.
regards,wiggs
ducatijim

Post by ducatijim »

Dan,

Been out of town. Can fax you copies of my service notes for the 750 LTD we spoke of. Otherwise it will take me a while to enter all the information you requested.

Jim
danielk

Post by danielk »

Wiggs,
thanks for the info....I'll see if I can reach the owner
Last edited by danielk on Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
danielk

Post by danielk »

Jim,
There you are...didn't know what happened to you. I'm on the road in S.C. as we speak....I'll be back in town Monday night when I can receive faxes...If you can give me a general rundown through e-mail on the questions I asked, that will be great. Otherwise I can let you know when I'm back home to receive the faxes. Also, I can call you during the day tomorrow (thursday) if you'd like, and we can chat about the condition /history of the bike.
Daniel