'88 750 Paso Ltd. for sale

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
ducatijim

'88 750 Paso Ltd. for sale

Post by ducatijim »

'88 750 Paso Ltd., white, for sale. Immaculate, no rust (including gas tank), always garaged, meticulously serviced. Good runner, high voltage coils, dual horns, "open circuit" factory mufflers installed, have spare street mufflers. Both muffler sets black chrome. Full floating cast iron front discs, Euro tail light. 21,000 miles, all open roads & highways, never used to commute to work, only weekend and vacation rides. Includes shop manual/parts list, USA stock tail lights, front rotors and turn signals. A real beauty that's a must see. I have been having a hard time deciding to part with her.
Just sold a 907ie in cherry condition and bought an ST3 so the Paso doesn't get the use she deserves.

SOLD!
Last edited by ducatijim on Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MIKKAG

Post by MIKKAG »

where and how much loot??
ducatijim

Post by ducatijim »

Western suburbs of Chicago.
$3,200 OBO
Last edited by ducatijim on Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
danielk

paso for sale

Post by danielk »

Jim,
I'm looking for a paso...can you give me as much info on the maintenance history of the bike?. I'm in Atlanta, own a 1986 Moto Guzzi Lemans IV and a 1999 BMW R1100SA, and came within a whisker of buying a 750 paso before deciding on the Guzzi back in 2000. I've decided to look for a paso now, and I'm just getting reacquainted with the marque. Would appreciate all available info on the bike...including pics...Feel free to email me at cdkkrause@netscape.net
Daniel
danielk

Post by danielk »

Hellooooo.....anybody home??
ducatijim

Post by ducatijim »

Sent reply to your email address.
danielk

paso

Post by danielk »

ok
danielk

paso

Post by danielk »

Jim,
let me know by email if I can reach you by phone - perhaps we can talk thursday about the bike? I'm out of town until monday so I can't receive faxes until then..
Daniel
ducatijim

Post by ducatijim »

Am out of town too. Will send number for home or cell when I will be home to access my maintenance records.
- Jim
danielk

paso for sale

Post by danielk »

Jim,
The weather here changed my trip....I'm back home now..it's thursday evening...I'll be home till saturday morning probably...then out to vegas until monday....hopefully we can talk over the next few days.
Daniel
danielk

Post by danielk »

Jim,
Sent you an email...I'll be in chicago monday morning (jan.17) until late afternoon....flying into Midway...I'll have about 6 hours...maybe I can see the bike? Let me know....I left my phone number on your email.
Daniel
danielk

Monday jan. 17th

Post by danielk »

Jim,
An update on Monday...I should be at Midway about 1230pm, and departing around 4:30, so please let me know if I can run over to see the bike.
Daniel