I buy Ring nut of M1R

Post by Pantah »

I buy the piece marked in the image. :screwy: :screwy: :D

pantah501@hotmail.com.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

I have one new for sale, so buy it and You have 2 ;-)
hahahahahah....

finnpaso
Pantah

Post by Pantah »

:confused: :confused: :eek:
Euros??? :D
Finnpaso wrote:I have one new for sale, so buy it and You have 2 ;-)
hahahahahah....

finnpaso
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Hi!

Maybe i understand wrongly, but did U mean, that U want to buy that nut???

I buy one year ago one, cause i saw, that mine was broken, but then i managed to buy hole M1R front from one friend, so then i didnt need, what i bough, so i remembering that it is in original package still without opening. Cant remember now, what it coast, but i have price in my notes. In many bikes that nut is broken and its quite important to be in good order, because of steering. I can say, that ill sell it for about something 75% from that price, what it coast to me. Its original Ducati part. Ill check price, if You need it. Also You can ask price from Ducati dealer. I think quite same prices in hole Europe. I live in Finland and quite chap to send it by letter....

antti.mauno@gasum.fi

Antti
Pantah

Post by Pantah »

Thanks for your offer, but already I have found it. :thumbup:

Regards.
Santi
Canary Islands :eek: :D (heat)...Finlandia(brrrrrr..cold :D )
Finnpaso wrote:Hi!

Maybe i understand wrongly, but did U mean, that U want to buy that nut???

I buy one year ago one, cause i saw, that mine was broken, but then i managed to buy hole M1R front from one friend, so then i didnt need, what i bough, so i remembering that it is in original package still without opening. Cant remember now, what it coast, but i have price in my notes. In many bikes that nut is broken and its quite important to be in good order, because of steering. I can say, that ill sell it for about something 75% from that price, what it coast to me. Its original Ducati part. Ill check price, if You need it. Also You can ask price from Ducati dealer. I think quite same prices in hole Europe. I live in Finland and quite chap to send it by letter....

antti.mauno@gasum.fi

Antti
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Hi Santi!

Its ok ;-))

btw, in what island You live there??? Remembering, that there was one black 907ie for sale some years ago....

ps. Brrrrrrrr.... just thats why i visit Canary near every winter...hahahahaha....

Antti
Pantah

Post by Pantah »

Hi!!

If, memory that was sold one!
I am of Gran Canaria, the pretty island but of all. :D :D :D
Thanks for everything!

Santi