Help! Looking for 750 Paso Owners Manual

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Sean

Help! Looking for 750 Paso Owners Manual

Post by Sean »

Hi,

I'm looking for an owners manual for my '88 Paso. Photocopies are fine. I will cover any costs involved. Thanks for your help.

Sean
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

Sean, there are several manuals available under 'Downloads' in the Registered Users Menu on the left, which may meet your needs. Let us know whether or not they do.
Sean

750 Paso Owners's Manual

Post by Sean »

Thanks for the reply, I already have both manuals you mentioned, so I am looking for the actual manual that would be included with the purchase of the 750. Along the same lines as the "under the seat" manual that is available in the downloads section for the 907ie. Thanks again.

Sean
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

Hmm ... the manual itself does have a certain aesthetic appeal, in terms of which photcopies would be a poor alternative. I did see an Owners Manual for sale on ebay six weeks ago, but I'm not sure for which model, and that's almost certainly gone.
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

They turn up on ebay every once in a while; keep an eye out, get your bidding finger ready ... :neener:
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Gowanloch Ducati have almost everything you could want, That is where I got my 906 workshop manual & parts catalogue. I am pretty sure they have what you are after:

www.ducati-gowanloch.com is the website

& you can email :

gowanloch@ozemail.com.au

& there fast helpful service is legendary. They are very Paso friendly :thumbup: