For Sale, 1988 750 Paso

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
lleach

For Sale, 1988 750 Paso

Post by lleach »

$1,750, will consider offers. This bike is complete, running, not wrecked and is not a salvage title. It does have a couple of electrical situations that I am not interested in tracking down. More on these below. The bike is red, has the Euro taillight, new Michelin M59/A59 tires, powder coated rims (white), 851 silencers and Mikuni 37 mm flat slide carburetors. I have the Weber carb and stock taillight assembly. There is a shop manual and the owners manual, an original Ducati poster from the era and an original magazine article on the bike. It has 15,438 miles on the clock
The electrical situations; the red wire from the main fuse to the regulator (mounted on the side of the frame) gets hot to the touch. Advice I have received is to clean all ground connections. I have not. Also the Digiplex unit mounted under the seat will get hot to the touch and the bike will stop running due to no spark. Let it set a couple of hours and it starts right up.
The few miles I put on the bike, I found it a real kick to ride. I am not a racer. I just am not up to tracing these electrical faults. Photo on request.

Les Leach
Thousand Oaks CA
ahdoman
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Still available

Post by ahdoman »

Les- I'm in your area email me;
ahdoman@socal.rr.com
1988 Red Ducati Paso 750
1999 BMW R1100S