Arai Signet Airbrushed + FREE Bell full-face helmet!

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
davidhughrose

Arai Signet Airbrushed + FREE Bell full-face helmet!

Post by davidhughrose »

Fellow Paso Owners:

I'm selling my Arai Signet, size "XL" (7 1/2 - 7 5/8) with beautiful Ducati-specific custom air brushed graphics by "Offbeat Productions" renowned artist Rick Briggs. It features the Italian flag on top with a lightning storm on the bottom of the helmet, and fire engine red in between. Helmet is like new with no scratches and never dropped or damaged in any way. It has a tinted Arai lens in excellent condition. It is 10 years old, used at most 20 hours total on my annual Ducati rides. Skull/crossbones sticker covers up small "Dave" painted in helmet under the small decal at the back of the helmet. Rest of helmet is airbrushed with clearcoat covering all painted areas. It's a bit small for my big head, and I need to reduce my helmet collection! Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 7971592053

Also, I've got a Bell full face helmet that has beautiful red paint in exactly the same shade as 87-88 Paso red. It has Ducati tank stickers on the side, with clear coat covering all paint work. It includes a tinted lens. I'll give this to whoever gets the Signet, and if the buyer doesn't want it, free to whoever emails me from this site. Here's the catch with the Bell: the cloth liner is in bad shape and needs replacing. Fiberglass and foam are in excellent shape. Still, I'd consider it a museum piece until the liner cloth is replaced. Email me for pictures.

Dave Rose
davidhughrose

Arai Signet email address

Post by davidhughrose »

Pasoists - almost forgot to list my email address: davidhughrose@sbcglobal.net

I'll be out of town until Friday, but will answer when I return!

DHR