Beauty of an 88 750 Paso for sale!

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
lucky

Beauty of an 88 750 Paso for sale!

Post by lucky »

Hey,

Due to a job change and needing to finish a 65 Lincoln Continental
convertible...I need cash. Hate to part with this beautiful 88 Paso. I have had her for 3 years and everything is right with her. Well... everything but the clock!

11,XXX original miles, F1 slip on's with the original pipes. U.S. and European turn signals (of course the U.S. are still in the box). Mikuni's on the bike and original carbs in a box. Have recently completed $1,500. in service work with receipts available, new NOS michelins, etc...
Yes, the original red seat is still beautiful and intact. This bike has a few very minor scuffs on the cowling that's all. More parts...

Call me at (314) 609-8588 to discuss or e-mail at mjmudd@earthlink.net

I can send pics over e-mail to interested parties.

Mike / St. Louis, MO
Last edited by lucky on Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi mike,
are you planning to go to mid-ohio for vintage days? if so can you deliver the bike,i live near the track.well,less than an hour anyhow. if not how much to deliver it to upper sandusky , ohio? i can go the 1500 if delivery is reasonable. we also have a spare room if you want to make vintage days and i am planning to go friday and saturday. i'm offering free boarding either way. let me know what you think.
lucky

Post by lucky »

Hey wiggs,

I was able to edit the text so it doesn't look like I am asking $1,500. for the bike.

Thanks for the interest!

Mike
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

how much are you asking?