1988 Blue 750 paso for sale?

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Theo

1988 Blue 750 paso for sale?

Post by Theo »

Hey Guys,
I have a Blue 750 paso Im thinking about possibly selling. I have mixed emotions about selling her or I should say "Passing her off to another care taker". Im thinking about buying a 900ss. So i need the cash! Im asking $2000. I bought her for 1500 and put over 600 into her.I dont have the time to upgrade her any more . Job is extremly busy,She not perfect,but is still a very nice bike. If I cant sell her then Ill just keep her and gradually restore her.Here is the info.I will email pictures to a people if interested. Or figure out how to post pictures.
The Pros
1. Metallic Blue
2. Under 14000 miles
3. 90 mm Hi Comp pistons
4. Euro tail
5. Wiring/relay upgrade
6. K&N filter
7. Racing vented clutch cover
8. Cobra cans
9. New stock clutch and springs
10. New sprockets
11. Corbin seat
12. I have original seat ,pistons, clutch cover,spare rear tire

The cons

1. Plastic is ok a few scrapes here and there. the bike was dropped on left and right side damaging mirrows by previous owner twice.at stop lights :mad: The damage I believe can be fixed without having to buy new mirrows. The other damage was on the radiator vent cover a small piece broke off that fastens it.I have the piece and was planning on reparing but havent yet. The bike starts up every time knocks a little at idle but goes away as RPMs increace :confused: . Little vibration at speed :confused:Shift good sometimes get caught betreen 2nd and 3rd I might have a light foot :confused: Tires are good at least they have good tread on them. I have the timing belts but havent installed yet and still need to do the valve check/adjustment. And a set of carbs would be nice to Still has original. With all this info you might think Im sabatoshing a sale ,but I want you to know what your getting some guys dont give a crap well I do. I believe thats it. If I remember any more I will post.

Thanks
Theo :sad: