May just be me but I could not get pictures up :sad:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
Paul
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Post by Paul »

Theo,

Your third image doesn't have the closing "]" on the "[/Img".

I see that you are using MSN spaces to hold the image. I also use this and struggled initially to get the images to appear.

What I do is from my home space I select the album that I want to use and then click on the button with a picture of a square box with an arrow going from the bottom left to the top right. If you move your mouse over the top of it it displays the message "View full-size photos". Next I select the picture that I want to display and when this is displayed as the big picture I right-click on it and select properties.

When the properties box is displayed I find the "Address (URL) :" section. Only part of the address is displayed. To get the full address click just to the left of "http://". While still holding the mouse button down move down the page to the size section and then across to the right until the edge of the properties box. Once there, release the button and then right-click on the highlighted area, and select copy.

Back on the Forum click on the "Img" button, paste in the address that you have copied and then click the "*Img" button. Make sure there are no spaces between the "[img]"%20and%20"[/img]" tags.

Note that if there is already text beyond where you want the image these tags are always added to the end of the message.

Paul
Theo

Picture problem

Post by Theo »

I spent 2 hours last night , Skins helped me out, I clicked on review topic before sending it and it all came up fine. Thanks guys I will try again today.

Theo :confused: