Nice 1990 Paso 750 for sale in Kent, UK £1200

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Graemer57
model: 750 Paso
year: 1990

Nice 1990 Paso 750 for sale in Kent, UK £1200

Post by Graemer57 »

Well, the time really has come to part with my nice Paso 750. At the risk of hearing a resounding chorus of boos the truth is I am more of a BMW man and want to get a '77-'83 BMW R100RS, which has alway been my first love in terms of classic bikes.

The Paso is a '90 model and is in good condition for its age. I've had it a couple of years and have very much enjoyed riding it on sunny days (i.e. not very often!!). It is the more unusual blue colour and has done just under 15,000 miles.

At the moment the bike is SORNed for the winter and out of MOT, and is sitting on paddock stands (to keep it up off the tyres) on a battery conditioner in the garage. I have a brand new set of belts ready to go on it. While the bike is currently fitted with Michelins the good news is that Golden Tyres have recently introducing exact size replacement tyres (available directly from Italy for £270 a pair) so it really does make a practical bike for Paso lovers, that you will be able to keep on the road for years to come.

I'm not desperate to sell (as I have almost saved enough to buy a tatty 'RS, but really want a 'nice' one) but am asking a sensible price. I paid £1320 for the bike but am asking £1200. I believe this price is realistic for a decent Paso in this condition and reflects that the MOT needs to be done. I am not interested in haggling :-)

If there is anyone out there with a BMW R100RS who wants to do an P/X deal then I'd be interested in talking.

Here are the details if you want to check it out a bit more

1990 Ducati 748cc Paso
Registration no. H425 UYB
Frame no. 754364
Engine no. 754376

I'm very happy to answer any questions you might have so just drop me a line (email graeme.reay[at]me.com)

Graeme

1990 750 Paso #754364
2005 BMW 1200RT