'92 907 i.e. fer sale, black

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
DesmoDog
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Re: 1992 907

Post by DesmoDog »

Dino wrote:Hey Wiggs, Did you sell it yet? I'm very interested..where are you? I'm in the Fingerlakes of NY>
Dino
joneskdsa@verizon.net
Not to butt in, but he still had it as of about two weeks ago. The 250 and 160 Monzas are gone though. They've joined my 750 GT in the line of project bikes. :cool: (Thanks again!)
-Craig
Dino

92, 907

Post by Dino »

Way cool,
this will be my first Ducati so the other bikes and parts were not in any plans I had..Glad you could use them!
Dino
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi dino,
yes, i still have it but... i have an interested party who may let me know this weekend (or so) if he intends to buy it. i am holding it for him until i hear either way if he wants it for sure. this is NOT a sales tactic and i am a person of my word ( this is not to be confused with leaving jake at the breakfast table and me showing up the day b-4!?!?!?!?). i would do the same for you if you had expressed an interest earlier. as it stands i should know something sometime next week and will let you know then. sorry for the delay.
rgeards, wiggs
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

I can confirm that there is someone else interested in the 907, Dino. Not that anyone should be doubting wigg's word anyway!
Dino

Post by Dino »

Hey cool with me....VERY NICE to see stand up guys here....I''ll keep plugging along...no worries here.
Dino
Dino

Still looking...

Post by Dino »

Hi Wiggs,
I found a 907 1991 Red with 14,000 on it...I am going to look at it this weekend...PLEASE let me know the status of your interested party as soon as you know something.
THANKS!
Dino
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi dino,
he is in texas and is planning to come this way the first week of dec.. i'm holding it for him untill he can look at it. i would do the same for you had you contacted me first. i believe you can appreciate that.
you don't have to buy the 1st one you see, just the one that makes your toes tingle. these are great bikes and the right one will keep you smiling, as long as speeding tickets don't interfere! no, i didn't get any lately (2, 3 yrs ago in jan. in the vw) but that doesn't mean i shouldn't have. they run great @ 80-90 mph , about 5 grand @ 90 if i remember correctly.
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by fasterdammit »

And even if you should happen to get a speeding ticket, that's certainly nothing to ruin the fun. It's more like you have been officially recognized by your local law enforcement community as someone out enjoying their motorcycle. :D :thumbup:

(And maybe the ticketing officer was just jealous they weren't doing the same)
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
Dino

Post by Dino »

Still no worries here....I completely understand...VERY COOL of you to hold it so long. I would really prefer a Black 907 and a 1992 to boot but I'm keeping the options open, If it makes my toes curl then I found the right bike.... or my next wife! :D LOL
Dino
Dino

Post by Dino »

:thumbup: Hey Wiggs,
Dont hold it for me if your guy doesnt buy it..... I found a 1991 that is in MINT shape with 13,980 miles IT'S AWESOME! Hell the clock even works! LOL Picked it up on Saturday and trailered it home..I'm still in shock! Thanks!
Dino
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi dino,
you're gonna have to do better than "awesome" for a first ride impression. i for one would like a more detailed report on what it is that you feel makes this bike awesome. meanie and i are very happy for you and your new bike and am waiting for more news from you. ride safe and enjoy.
Dino

Post by Dino »

HeY Wiggs,
Well here goes, the buying experience was GREAT! The guy was SUPER nice and had not one but 4 Ducks lined up when I got there! All absolutly mint and exceptionally clean..as was the garage they were in! All sitting getting trickled charged. An 888, 851, ST and my 907. Well it was VERY cold last Sat and the bike was cold also, heads were cold ,Oil was cold so no games being played, Yep it was stuborn to start and he fiddles with the throttle till she ran and warmed up, the temp needle was buried for at least 10 min! He continued to point out scratches I could barely even see and proceed to pull out all the shop reciepts from BCM in New Hampshire for the work done to the bike since he has owned it. It had under 14,000 miles on it. Everything was spotless, I could have eaten off the motor. The Ferraci cans sounded wonderful and the Corbin seat was just like new. Needless to say I was impressed by this bike in this condition. Now coming from a ZX1100 it was not the fastest thing I've ridden, but thats not why I wanted one. I think the bike is absolutly gorgeous...always have,...then I rode it, WoW, the feel of it is just so different, smooth yet above 5000 rpm very torquey,agressive and responsive, it was incredibly stable accelerating and braking and the sound was incredible...then I realized I was FREEZING COLD! I popped her in the storage garage and have been visiting daily, This is a dream come true for me, I have had pictures of 907's for years and now finally have one of my own! I'm like a kid with his first puppy, dont know shit about em, but I'm damn happy about it! Working on pics for the gallery!
Someone should snap up your 907 if they are smart!
Dino