Orphaned 88 750 Paso Limited needs new home

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
GuzziMoto
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Orphaned 88 750 Paso Limited needs new home

Post by GuzziMoto »

I am sorry to start off like this and I apologize if I am doing this wrong. But my friend Jeff passed away earlier this year and he left behind a couple of bikes including his pride and joy 750 Paso Limited. He was the first and only owner of this bike, he owned it as long as I have known him. It is in beautiful shape but it is no show queen, he rode it. It has over 62,000 miles. It does have the expected wear and tear, but all in all it is in amazing shape in my opinion. If I can figure out how to post pictures of it I can post them. Otherwise, if anyone is interested in it they can let me know and I can send them a pdf with the bike info and a collection of pictures. Or they can visit this ebay link for his other baby, a 1990 851, and contact the seller (his widow) and she can send him the info.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111357393732?ru ... 26_rdc%3D1
again, sorry if any of this is not posted correctly, I am mainly concerned with finding this bike a good home where it will be taken care of with the respect this bike deserves. When my friend had a birthday party for his Paso he only invited my wife and myself as he knew we would understand (we are Guzzi people as you may be able to tell from the name). If any one here is interested or has any suggestions please let me know.
Thank you for your time.

Michael Myers
GuzziMoto

Re: Orphaned 88 750 Paso Limited needs new home

Post by GuzziMoto »

Well, this is the ebay add the widow of my friend has placed for his Paso 750 Limited.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111365668859?ss ... 1555.l2649
I hope someone from here will give it a good home. She is asking much less than I thought she would, so I hope someone who will give it a good home will buy her.
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

I woudln`t call it beautiful or say the tires which are at least 8 years old were recently replaced ;) but it`s a cheap Limited. It has the rare race only exhaust cans mounted and also an (Clarion) UNGO bike alarm. I`m sure it will be sold.
GuzziMoto

Post by GuzziMoto »

I have not seen a Paso in better shape around here. The mufflers are the ones that came with the Limited.
As I understand the Limited, there were real ones and not so real ones, both from the factory. This one is supposed to be a real one. It came with those mufflers I am told.