Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Graemer57
model: 750 Paso
year: 1990

1990 Paso 750 for sale in Kent, UK - NOW SOLD

Post by Graemer57 »

NOW SOLD

After much humming and haaing I have finally admited to myself that the time really has come to part with my nice Paso 750. I just don't have the time to run and ride more than one bike.

The Paso is a '90 model and is in good condition for its age. I've had it a few years and have very much enjoyed riding it on sunny days (i.e. not very often!!). It is the more unusual blue colour and has done just under 15,000 miles. When last on the road it was running well and sounds fantastic.

First the bad news

At the moment the bike is SORNed for the winter and out of MOT. The battery appears to have died and the clutch needs bleeding as it has lost pressure since I last rode it

Now the good news

It has brand new belts fitted!!

It has a brand new set of tyres fitted!!!! These are Shinko 880/881 on front and rear respectively, exact fit to original spec (i.e. 130/6016 F and 160/60/16 rear). And when I say they are new I mean they have never ever even been on the road!!!! So, they have as much life left in them as you will ever get :-) The bike sits on paddock stands in the garage to keep the tyres off the ground and in pristine condition. If you pay the asking price I will even throw these in for you.

I'm not desperate to sell and believe £1300 is a realistic price for a Paso in this condition and reflects that the MOT and some small bits of work need to be done to get it back on the road.

Here are the details if you want to check it out a bit more

1990 Ducati 748cc Paso
Registration no. H425 UYB
Frame no. 754364
Engine no. 754376

I'm very happy to answer any questions you might have so just drop me a line (email graeme.reay[at]me.com)

Graeme

ps ignore the tyres in the pics below, I took them just before I fitted the Shinkos so show the old Michelins

1990 750 Paso #754364
2005 BMW 1200RT