WTB Any parts for 907ie.

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Sycklemotor
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

WTB Any parts for 907ie.

Post by Sycklemotor »

I am looking to obtain spares for my 1991 907ie. Items I am interested in include larger 320mm discs and calipers from a 1992 model, any carbon slip on mufflers, euro tail light, turn signal lenses, any rubber items.
I will entertain buying most anything, especially new oem items.I plan on keeping this bike a long time and have been updating it since i got it. Thanks,Russ
englishstiv
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1992

Re: WTB Any parts for 907ie.

Post by englishstiv »

If you use Ebay keep searching the European lists as you may see what you are after if you are lucky. Any issues re postage let me know and if I can help with a transit address over here I will happily assist.
DUCATI 907ie 1992
HARLEY DAVIDSON ELECTRA GLIDE CLASSIC 1991
Sycklemotor
year: 1991

Post by Sycklemotor »

I try to look as often as possible on ebay etc. I have found many oem spares so far.I have also purchased some very good used parts. My bike is in very good condition at the moment, so I really do not need a whole lot, although some of the rubber bits could be replaced.
I appreciate the offer of the transit address as I have found many sellers in Europe will not ship to the US.
Thanks,Russ
englishstiv wrote:If you use Ebay keep searching the European lists as you may see what you are after if you are lucky. Any issues re postage let me know and if I can help with a transit address over here I will happily assist.
ducinthebay
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Sport
year: 1990

Post by ducinthebay »

The 320mm rotors are plentiful, as they are the same as almost all Ducati, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and more through the 90's. If you have the 300mm rotors now, changing is not as easy as swapping rotors. You need to change either the bottom fork legs or make adapters. The calipers for the 320 and 300 are the same. Its the location of caliper mount tabs on the fork legs that determines 300 or 320mm rotors can be run. If you are looking for more braking force, upgrading to cast iron and nice pads will get you a lot more, and better than stock 320mm rotors.

Of course braided lines will help a lot too.

Cheers, Phil
Duc in the Bay
1990 750 Sport x2-Rosso Blanko (900ss copy) & Nuovo Nudo (Scrambler project)
1991 907 -mostly stock
2002 ST4s - Lots of mods.