for the guys in NZ with too much money

Post by paso750 »

Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Re: for the guys in NZ with too much money

Post by Mc tool »

Mine is cooler and he sure has a limited market , be interesting to see what it goes for
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
dmartis

Post by dmartis »

ha i bought the plate mate, thought it wasnt to bad at the $400 bucks i paid. but alas my paso looks like yours in the shed with the plastics off waiting for some attention to the electrics to get it back on the road. being a new dad with house reno / selling / buying a new home has consumed me. she'll be back on the road soon .
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

That's about what I paid for mine ... way back when . I too have just bought a doer upper house, but kids .......nah bugger that , might have got one like me :D . However I have "done" the electrix on my Paso so if you want a hand sing out ( where in NZ are you ? Im Thornbury , Southland ) or PM me . There is not a lot of expense involved , mostly relays and now with the LED headlight bulbs available you may not need them for the headlight so you could probly get away with one . I don't ride mine as I cant bend my right leg far enough to get it on the peg and they don't look right with highway pegs and hi rise bars , but I will keep it ( nothing to do with the fact that they don't seem to sell well :roll: ........yet )
Hamish
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
dmartis

Post by dmartis »

thank you ever so much for your offer of advice. im sure i will take you up on that in the near future. i would love to do the relay install upgrades and that along with checking all my earths im sure will return spark to my plugs. im in the north, lovely spot Maungakaramea , whangarei if your ever passing ha ha. 5 acres for you to park your camper ;-)
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

That was a good purchase! Well done!

The relay mod on the ignition circuit is a hell of a good idea. Really cheap and easy, and will have your bike starting first turn every time.